Our Commitment to You
The Beaumont Practice is a long established GP surgery that is committed to preserve and enhance its good reputation for being caring and innovative by providing high quality medical services in a friendly, happy and healthy environment.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Our care is completely patient cantered
- Offer continuity of care and timely access to reliable health advice.
- Pay attention to your physical and environmental needs
- Help and encourage participation so that you make decisions about your health
- Discuss available treatments and refer you on to other experts where necessary
- Act as your advocate and guide through health care services
- We provide clear, understandable information and support for self-care
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf.
- Keep up to date with health and social issues pertaining excellent patient care.
In return we ask you to:
- keep your appointment and /or let us know as soon as possible if you can’t attend
- Only us urgent out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which can’t wait until the next day or over the weekend
- Be n9ice to our staff! They do their best for you and respond very well to “please” and “thank you”
- Let us know if you have any suggestions to improve our surgery; we listen.
- Let us know when we have done well.