If you need an appointment on the day these can be booked by telephone only. Please understand that if you come to the surgery to book your appointment you will be jumping in front of the queue, this is unfair to patients waiting on the line for an appointment, therefore we will not book you an appointment if you walk in.
When you phone to book an emergency appointment we will ask you the reason for the emergency appointment to be able to identify the best service for you.
Genuinely urgent cases will be fitted in on the same day, but it is not always possible to see the Doctor of your choice.
The Doctors also offer some telephone consultations each day which generally takes place after the morning emergency surgery finishes.
Telephone lines open at 9.00 AM.
NEW SERVICE: You can phone your practice and request an I:HUB appointment at a local surgery and with an Islington GP or nurse, between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week
Regular Non-urgent Appointments
To book a non-emergency appointments (means you do not need to be seen on the day due to a clinical emergency situation) please phone after 11.30 AM, you will be offered the first available appointment.
We also offer online booking via Patient Access.
The surgery is the best place for us to see anyone, but sometimes we may need to see you at home.
Every request for a home visit will be assessed by a doctor.
We allocate some home visits each day but concentrate on providing surgery appointments so that more people can be seen throughout the day.
To help us we ask you to:
- Telephone as early as possible if you wish to be seen the same day.
- Cancel any appointments you cannot keep as early as possible so that the time can be made available to somebody else.
- Request emergency or urgent appointments only when absolutely necessary and restrict the consultation to that urgent problem only.
- Observe the 'one patient, one appointment rule' and not to compromise the doctor by asking him to treat other family members at the same time.
- Not request a home visit unless the patient is too ill to be brought to surgery
- Ensure that requests for home visits are made before 10.00am
- Confine requests for night visits for complaints that really cannot wait until the next day's surgery
Full wheelchair access available